- Additional information
Strawberry Cough Seeds
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE STRAWBERRY COUGH STRAIN
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- Sex: Feminized
- Genotype: 75% Sativa/ 25% Indica
- Cross: Haze & Strawberry Fields
- Indoor flowering period: 65-70 days
- Outdoor harvest time: 3rd – 4th week of Oct.
- Outdoor yield: 2-4 lbs per plant
- Indoor yield: 400-600 g/m2
- Outdoor height: 5 – 10 Feet
- THC Content: 20% +
- CBD Content: 0.1%
Strawberry Cough Seeds – Genetic Information
Strawberry Cough is an incredible looking plant once it begins to flower.
All 10 came up are doing well
4 out of 5 seedlings are growing good no 5 is not growing I’m diapoited I grow my weed with Kyle kushman vegamatricks vegan all the way
Strawberry cough was easy to grow and grew too large for my tent. Big buds and very tasty strain. Make sure to have a proper vent system because you can smell this from a mile away.
At harvest these plants were covered in crystals and I've never seen so much finger hash. Thank you for this strain, it is definitely 10/10.